Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Hear The Cries Of Crazy Eyes!

This could easily go to the search engine nuts, but later on we'll show their ruts. Instead we go with eyes upon the cat. They stare at us where we are at. They join in and maybe just stand. Let's give them all a hand.

The A Between Z At My Sea!

Jock veld bi_ ______ ______, ___!

Today the I's have it.
The decisions aren't split.
They really do have it.
Okay, it's just a one I'd fit.

Blogland is where we are.
Blogs are sure on par.
What? An Instagram person is here?
Oh no! Sharpen your spear.

Summer time not in the city.
That sure isn't a pity.
Bah, the cottage folks are coming.
What? We can't go around chumming.

Let's all go to the river and pray.
God can hear what we say.
What? You're a non believer?
An atheist may ruin his receiver.

Neighbors are working.
They are doing more than twerking.
Thankfully for your eyes.
Your help? Wanted as much as flies.

A big plate of meat.
That is sure a treat.
What? Broccoli is there?
Need a sign that says beware.

A sunny sky up high.
What is that catching your eye?
A little bum shaped cloud?
Now that isn't allowed.

Five cats at play.
Having a very nice day.
A dog strolls on in.
That is just one big sin.

364 rhymes in a year.
That deserves a cheer.
What? One non rhyming post?
As if at my coast.

A non confusing a to z?
That can't be done by me.
Have you got I yet?
No is probably a safe bet.

What do all have in common at play? Someone or something not supposed to be there at the end of the day? You guessed right. Intruder is your word of the night? Nah, wrong you are. Interloper is for I at my sand bar. Don't you hate those guys? Interloper sounds far more wise. Ever been an interloper at your sea? I probably have been a time or three. Interloping can be fun as I watch the prissy cats run. Who needs the so called high class? I'll drag them down to the level of my interloping little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

46 comments:

  1. Excellent read Pat, the "Is" have it all.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad it is grand
      Here in my land

      Delete
    2. Dang 7:05

      these early birds are taking a dive

      Delete
    3. Diving in or out
      With #1 about

      Delete
  2. One of these is not like the other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pull from the pack
      There may be a stack

      Delete
  3. There's a street of interlopers
    Most people there are really mopers
    They mope and mope the whole day long
    Dare we go in with a song?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could get you shot
      Maybe first send in a robot

      Delete
  4. Still confused here today
    With your A to Z
    Oh woe is me

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol should ignore that
      As the top is just stuff from the cat

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Party-crashers a dime a dozen are
    Always looking to be the star

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look and look they do
      Always wanting the center view

      Delete
  7. The last thing I want to see are my neighbors twerking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be a Youtube hit
      Make money off it

      Delete
  8. The ayes have it.
    Intrude you must
    I shall stick with your A to Z
    Till my brain busts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lets hope I never see my neighbors twerking. I'm actually surprised that I haven't seen them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've seen plenty more
      There at your shore

      Delete
  10. There are different kinds of interlopers in almost all walks of life, it seems.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, many a kind
      Many can kiss my behind

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. A fun word to say
      As one interlopes away

      Delete
  12. I think I see an introoder now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chase them away
      As they try to stay

      Delete
  13. Interloper is an excellent choice for I. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. orlin N cassie.....frank lee we due knot think anteloperz any better; bass terd big ass deer......... ♥♥☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those deer are some
      Wagging their bum

      Delete
  15. Interloper or intruder - all a matter of perspective!! Smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wife winked as she turned off the light
    It signaled a night of delight
    Then in bed we flew
    And curtains we drew
    So we could both view neighbors’ fight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A brawl to see
      Performance for thee

      Delete
  17. Is amazing all the work you make day by day seriously !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So all I can think of with interloper
    Is the creepy landlord from 3's Company, Mr. Roper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My super was creepier than that
      He scared the cat

      Delete
  19. I usually just call them the 3rd wheel, but Interloper works too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3rd wheel they are
      Interloping by far

      Delete
  20. A bum-shaped cloud
    Would be kind of fluffy
    But twerking neighbours
    Would make my nose stuffy

    Much rather see a bum in the sky
    Than a twerking one close to my eye

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol could be a whole other kind of bum
      The stinky kind who want a chum

      Delete