Sunday, June 18, 2017

Up We Go at Our Show!

Are things looking up today? Are you in an up mood at your bay? Does that last one even make sense? Don't they all sound rather dense? Just listen to human speak. You are all up the crazy creek.

Time for up.
Up from a cup.
A pup is up.
Answer yup?

Forget the up.
It has a hiccup.
Yep, it will.
Up can't thrill.

Oh don't stutter.
Forget the gutter.
No poppy cock play,
Today at my bay.

But if it's stuck,
And you can't fluck,
You may want one.
Not sure it can be done.

Follow me?
Yup from thee?
Or more of a yep?
Which has more pep?

To for up to fade.
We need a trade.
Sorta like that.
Upgrade the cat.

Meow, meow, meow.
Meow, meow, meow.
Hiss, hiss, hiss.
Hiss, hiss, hiss.

Yeah, that would bore.
What a chore.
Copy and paste.
What a waste.

Downgrade from an upgrade?
Is that a fair trade?
I say hell no.
That upgrade sure did blow.

Bugs and fixes needed.
A meow and hiss all that's seeded.
I think I'll stick to just making the grade.
Or watching Betsy spray her tongue with Raid.

That last one makes a numb tongue. Maybe even a numb lung. That sure isn't an upgrade. So avoid Raid. Don't you love upgrades? Put on those shades. Block out all the crap that comes due. Upgrades have bugs up the wazoo. Do you upgrade fast? Is you iphone 6.6.6 changed to 6.6.7 at last? If meowing and hissing were all that came to pass, I'd be one boring upgraded little rhyming ass.

Experience spring, have a fling.

38 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Back on a streak
      At the S creek

      Delete
    2. On my planet, S stands for Super Saiyan.

      Delete
    3. Not super saiyan three?
      How can that be

      Delete
  2. Computer upgrades
    Drive me insane
    Just leave things alone
    And save my poor brain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Could be better
      Or screw things up with a simple letter

      Delete
  3. Let me tell you, the grass is up! More mowing today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy that
      We'll stick to not mowing where we are at

      Delete
  4. Just how do you upgrade a cat?
    My current phone is starting to have issues so an upgrade is likely in my future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The battery not holding a charge can sure come due with phones
      Cats already think they are God so no update tones

      Delete
  5. Upgrades and new and improved are not always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not one bit
      Some turn out to be umm spit

      Delete
  6. Whenever they upgrade at work
    It causes problems for all
    Rather wish they wouldn't do it
    And let things stall.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, seems to be the way
      Especially at ones work bay

      Delete
  7. Great post! A lot of thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CatOS 1.9 is required. Gotta get the bugs out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. No raid..not good on the tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sad to say not well at my bay,
    But as always tomorrow another day.
    Hope I will be able to get out.
    A hope I wish without a doubt.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Upgrades and patches.....ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Up We Go at Our Show!
    Progress but not so slow
    An upgrade
    Not too late
    Just knock it with a blow

    Hank

    ReplyDelete
  13. I should maybe upgrade my blog with new somethings, but the old familiar is so much easier. New and improved is not always better

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, not indeed
      Plus no such thing as new and improved at one's feed

      Delete
  14. Computer wiz really struck gold
    With new app for phone that he sold
    For aid it supplies
    When problems arise
    It plays back the lies that they told

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Pat I'm bored
    Of all life's chores
    It's like a trap
    Or more and more crap
    Like autopilot
    On a Boeing
    Yours and
    Some other people's stuff
    Keeps me going

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life's crap can sure pile
      Stuck on the same dial
      But have to keep going
      Searching for a new showing

      Delete
  16. computer upgrades usually need to be done
    but, they are not always easy or fun :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, they can annoy
      And bring us no joy

      Delete
  17. I don't like upgrades or updates. Today alone my husband did an update on our tv device thingy and deleted every one of my shows. I'm still pretty pissed about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha he's in the dog house after that
      Will have to suck up where he's at

      Delete